During the last week of school, the LCCHS Foundation and ASB host a number of fun events for our seniors.
The 2018 tentative schedule is as follows:
Senior Week 2018
- June 6, Wed
- 5~7 pm, Yearbook Signing Dinner (Cost: $25), Learning Commons
- June 7, Thu
- Senior Awards Night
- June 11, Mon
- Senior Finals (1-3-5)
- Pick-up Senior “Check Out Sheets” before school in Student Center
- All fees and books are due
- June 12, Tue
- Senior Finals (2-4-6)
- Final Senior Check Out (outside the counseling/admin building) at 1:30pm
- Last day to buy Boat Dance Ticket (ASB Finance)
- Buy Grad Night ticket
- June 13, Wed
- Single Period Day (7, 1, 3, 5, 2, 4, 6)
- Senior Check Out (with counselors)
- Senior Day – wear your Senior shirt!
- 10 am, Senior Breakfast (LCC Meadow) Bring Beach Chairs…ASB provides music
- Sign the Senior Scroll (outside the counseling office)
- Fill out your graduation Photo Card (where your photos will be emailed and/or mailed)
- Pick up Alumni Shirts
- Last day to buy Grad Night Tickets (LCC Meadows)
- Boat Dance – San Diego Hornblower Arrive and board @ 6 pm, Boat departs @ 6:30 pm, returns @ 9:30 pm
- Address: 970 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
- Attire: Semi-formal dress
- Fill out your dance contracts!
- June 14, Thu
- 7:40 am – Senior Check-in period 1 (released after roll to Performing Arts Center)
- 7:50 am – Seniors report to Performing Arts Center
- 8:15 am – Keith Hawkins, Senior Guest Speaker (PAC)
- 9:15 – 9:30 am, Senior Slideshow/Skit
- 9:30 – 10:15 am – Admin presentation on graduation rehearsal
- 10:15 – 10:45 am – Cap and Gown Distribution
- 10:45 am – Senior Treat – Kona Ice
- June 15, Fri
- Graduation Rehearsal (Mandatory)
- 8:30 – 9:30 am Pick up Student Label (attendance taken by seat assignment)
- 9:30 – 10:30 am Performers rehearsal
- Graduation Day – Seniors to report to the baseball field at 3:00 pm. (Bring cap & gown; no parents in this area)
- Pick up Lei @ Baseball Field (if ordered)
- Stadium opens for families at 3:00 pm
- Graduation Ceremony starts at 4 pm
- Loaner cap, gown and tassel return at table on the way to Attendance Window.
- 5 pm, Diploma pick-up outside Attendance Windows
- Grad Night 2018: 9:45 pm drop off at turn around by the marquee for buses (first bus leaves at 10 pm). Buses return to LCC at 4:45 am
- Graduation Rehearsal (Mandatory)
Grad Night 2018
Grad Night is a great LCC tradition with high energy. It’s an all night, SUPER FUN party for graduating Seniors. It’s a teenager’s playground from ziplines to swings, poker tables to video games, fire pits to unlimited food. There will also be music, rides, a DJ, and entertainment, plus prizes and surprises! It’s an exciting, memorable way for all our graduates to safely celebrate together the closing of this major chapter in their lives.
Buy your ticket before June 2nd!
Tickets will be $120 thru June 1st, with a signed permission slip (← included in your Senior packet and online in the above link). Please make checks payable to “LCC Foundation” and write “Grad Night” in the memo line. Please bring your payment and permission slip to the Foundation Office any weekday between 9am-3pm. Tickets will increase to $140 on June 2nd, 2018, and final ticket sales will be on Senior Day (Wednesday, June 13th). TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. Grad Night allows our students to celebrate graduation all night long, in a safe and sober environment.
Graduating our Seniors and putting on an all-night event takes a village! Please consider donating some of your time (if you’re a night owl, this one’s for you – yawn), donating supplies, or sponsoring a student to attend this important event. This is the time to garner some good karma! 🙂 We encourage our whole community to support this annual tradition, regardless of whether you have a graduating Senior this year, or in a year or two. Grad Night SignUp Genius.